Image credit: https://dronstadblog.files.wordpress.com
I am delighted to announce that https://idealinspiration.blog (The Rising Star) has nominated me for the “Awesome Blogger Award. Karamat, the Rising Star, provides us unique and fantastic information and ideas. He inspires and motivates the bloggers to bring their vision to the entire world through the words and pictures. I often enjoy having a conversation with him, which makes me think that people from two rival countries have the same thoughts. I encourage everybody to read his blog to improve your blogging skills.
Rules of Awesome Blogging Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Tag the post with #awesomebloggeraward.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Nominate at least five bloggers and inform them of their nomination.
- Give them ten new questions to answer.
The Rising Star’s questions are:
- Why do you blog?
“I am here because he is not there.”
2. Where do you live?
Chicago, ILL, USA. It is also called Windy City.
3. What is your wish for life?
Living in my beautiful Valley with my hubby bubby
4. Are you satisfied with what you have achieved so far?
No, I am not satisfied because half of my soul is not with me, so I feel incomplete. I am delighted @ my professional level.
5. What inspired you to write?
My fate has made me write, which I am not proud of it. So, I won’t call this an inspiration.
6. What is the title of your favorite book?
My favorite book is “Anatomy for the dummies.”
7. What do you think of success?
It is tough to define success. It depends on your personal and professional goals and needs, which rely on the level of your satisfaction. You can achieve success if you try harder because Nothing is impossible.
8. How do you release stress?
At work, I drink coffee to release stress, LOL. At home, I cry or start cleaning the house, and sometimes, I fight with Almighty.
9. What do you love the most about blogging?
Nobody judges me or humiliates me when I write it on the blog.
10. Have you ever thought to quit blogging?
Yes, I have thought many times to quit blogging.
My nominees are:
- Binter Irfan
- Nora Edinger
- Binte Bashir
Questions for the nominees:
- Do things just tend to happen for a specific reason?
- Why do people make the promise when they don’t keep it?
- Should Almighty forgives the sinner while the victim still suffering?
- Who was born first? Religion or Humankind?
- Are you a morning person or a night owl?
- Do you learn from your mistakes?
- How will you contribute to society if you are very poor?
- How do you keep a balance in your personal or professional life or academic life?
- What is your greatest strength? Why do you think that is your greatest strength?
- What is more important for you? Humanity or Pride
“God Bless America and India, of course, rest of the planet”.