The Rising star( https://idealinspiration.blog/)has nominated me for the blogger recognition award. I appreciate him for nominating me for this reward. I am very grateful to him because he is also the developer of WordPress and search engine optimizer. The geek genius like the Rising star has given many of us the opportunity to express ourselves on the blog. He is a motivational speaker and an emotional writer. I am also an emotional writer but not a motivational speaker. I cannot speak in front of the audience. I only express my emotions through my writing.
I love reading his post, “I just wanted to confirm how we are doing”. The cold weather with raining and snow is my weakness. I love it when people talk about it because I am personally attached to this weather. I agree with rising star that award is to motivate the bloggers. The award should not be given after the achievement. Sometimes, we need to give others the award to achieve something.
The Rules are given below:
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select up to fifteen bloggers you want to give this award to.
6. Comment on each blog to let them know that you’ve nominated them, and provide a link to the post you’ve created.
How my blog was created
A year ago, I did not have any clue that there is a blog kind of thing that exists in this world. I was never interested in the media. I do have facebook which I have opened to buy my ethnic dresses. The life had made a significant turn that I did not have a choice except writing on the blog. Sometimes we are left with few options so I have made my choice. My previous blog saved someone from rotten in the prison or dead. My first and of course, last love is a brilliant man and a senior cop has been awarded gallantry awards and presidential awards many times. He is saved and lived. However, this battle had left me alone. I had created many enemies than friends. I had paid the price of losing everything. People came to support me but did not hesitate to use my emotions. Therefore, I have lost my interest in talking directly to the people. I am afraid of dealing with people directly. It is important to verbalize feelings. So, I have created my blog to express my feelings. my blog represents my reality and truth. The life which I had lived, and living now. I just twisted little to make it a story. Nothing is fake but I just have thrown some mysteries.
Two advice to new bloggers
1) Avoid conflict. Read every article. Don’t write any negative comments. Don’t click like if you are not agreed. Positive feed brings improvement and good outcomes. The negative comments just create problems. we are on the blog to write our emotions. You don’t have to agree with everybody but it is important to respect everybody. Remember, we are not here to create a war. The words are more dangerous so please avoid those words that could create extremist, radicalization, and haters. The words are more powerful than the weapons so write it wisely.
2) write openly and freely what your mind says. don’t let external forces to interfere with your own free feelings.
My Nominees are:
- stevens’ countryside https://stevescountry.com/
- Hijabi’s Mnetate https://muslimfuturism450264352.wordpress.com/
- Obid Khan https://map195.wordpress.com/
- archangel white wolf https://poetrybyarchangelwhitewolf.wordpress.com/
- Brother’s campfire http://brotherscampfire.com/
- MB Blogs https://innovationgk.wordpress.com/
- Dr. Nimish Poetry https://drnimish.wordpress.com/
- Saba Ansari https://onlineonlynew.wordpress.com/
- Ameet Kotari https://ameetkothari.wordpress.com/
- Diego Williams https://accountmanager24.wordpress.com/
- Gangay’s Blog https://gangayblog.wordpress.com/
- Arifullahkhan685 https://inspiration487735900.wordpress.com/
- Pankanzy https://pankaj492.wordpress.com/
- Salman Wani https://noorvoice.blog/
- HEM News Agency https://halfeatenmind.wordpress.com/